Sunday 2 January 2011

FOTNight December Edition

ok so during December I've been using the same products as my
for my day look.. but for nights out like Christmas Parties and clubbing etc I've stuck to the following products i love:





i love using this product for nights out as a primer over my moisturizer and under my foundation.
it's a matte-ifying gel that works wonders on oily skin and really helps my make up stay on all night..
it works immediately after i apply it with my fingers..my skin feels softer and smoother..
i would use it during the day too but since i wear sunscreen and a matte-ifying moisturizer i feel that one more product under my foundation is a bit too much...



as i mentioned in my FOTD November Edition post this is the best foundation for acne prone and acne-scarred skin...but at night i only use it over my problem area as a concealer...you only need the tiniest amount...it is truly amazing 




i use this foundation at night time when i know i need my make up to stay on for hours...
there is nothing worse than ending a great night out by going to breakfast at 5 in the morning only to see that your make up has slided off your face...
this also photographs very well...even though it has SPF in it...it doesn't wash me out...maybe because i bought this in the summer when i was a bit darker..
i apply this on top of my concealer with a Sigma 190.
i didn't like this foundation for everyday use because it made my skin even oilier and didn't look that natural in daytime but for a night time look i love it!!







i like using this concealer during the day too but i always use it when photographs will be taken...
no white panda eyes look with this concealer! conceals dark circles in the most natural way possible






i love, love, love, this product!!!! again another product i use during the evening...
it makes my skin look so fresh and flawless..
its gives you a subtle glow without looking greasy or oily...but doesn't get "cakey" either..
for some reason i think it works better with my Estee Lauder Double Wear than it does with my Mac Studio Fix Fluid!!!
for a day look i prefer something more matte-ifying...



THE EYES:

MAC Eyeshadow in Dazzlelight gives me a gorgeous shimmery pearl sheen..Perfect in the tear duct, over cheekbones, under brow... works great as a highlight...but this month i've been using it swept all over the lid with a tiny bit of Givenchy Shadow Show in No 7 Chic Camel in the crease.. this makes the easiest smoky eye ever..perfect with a winged out eyeliner using MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack and a GOSH Eye Liner Brush Slanted Fine  (i prefer this brush to my MAC 266, it's easier to use and is only half the price)...i finish it off with GOSH Eye Liner in Kohl Black in my waterline and 2 coats of L'oreal Voluminous Mascara.

     














I have been switching up my cheek and lip products but basically this has been my December Nights look...
What was your make up look for the holidays?




No comments:

Post a Comment