Monday 31 January 2011

FOTD: JaNuArY eDiTiOn


in January i changed my everyday make up routine that i used to have these past months..
the reason was i wanted a much lighter foundation that might have less coverage but at least it wouldn't clog my pores as much after wearing it for 12 straight hours like i usually do....
i searched around in my foundation drawer and re-discovered my ART DECO Mineral Loose Powder.
i used to use this last winter to set my liquid foundation, but this time i tried it on by itself and i was amazed by the coverage..it's definilely medium to full coverage..
gets rid of redness,  covers my spots pretty well, does not slide off my face or oxidize, and i don't get as oily as i do with liquid foundation... 
don't get me wrong i still <3 my Estee Lauder Maximum Cover Camouflage...but at the end of the day it took forever for me to get it off, so it made me worried that my skin couldn't breath throu ought the day..
this Mineral Loose Powder stayed on all day too but when i'd remove it i could tell i had alot less make up on all day .. another advantage ..your natural skin shines through this make up...no "cake-iness"..i didn't even need blush or bronzer most days!!



my obsession with Mad Men is still going strong so every single day of Janualy i would carefully line my upper lash line and make a little wing with my MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack just like Betty Draper :)


This month over my The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care  i've been wearing KORRES Mango Butter Sheer Lipstick SPF 10 in Natural Pink just to give my face a pop of colour..
this lipstick is perfect..super moisturizing, doesn't smell or taste funny and has the most natural pinkish shade (just like the name...!!!)



so what make up have you been wearing this January?? Have you tried out these products too? 


1 comment:

  1. Ultimately, after spending many hours online at last we’ve uncovered an
    individual that certainly does know what they're discussing many thanks a lot for the fantastic post.

    Also visit my site: Dermatend Side Effects

    ReplyDelete