Saturday 30 October 2010

AtHeNs ShOe & aCCeSoRiEs HauL: HnM. Accesorize. Chinese Wholesale Shop. etc


From HnM: Hello Kitty hair brush, Hello Kitty nail files and Betty Boop Pomgranate Berries Body Splash.
Each 2.95 euros.



From HnM: Black belt (9.95eur). Flower (2.95eur). Pink and black berets (2.95 eur each).
Silver hoops (1.95eur). Black, Gold and Pearl hoops (5.95eur).




I was looking for a little wallet like this for the longest time. My brown leather Guess wallet just weighed down my bag for no reason. I can fit my ID in this, my debit card, some cash and change. All i need! It was 12.50 euros from ACCESORIZE. 



I fell in love with this sleep mask as soon as I saw it in ACCESORIZE. It reminds me of the sleep mask Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's! I'm such a fan of that movie so i had to have it! It was 8.90 euros.


I bought all these pieces from a Chinese wholesale shop. In total i spent 28 euros! The pieces are gorgeous but you can't tell from my crappy camera. I have the same exact hoop-diamond earrings. I bought mine for 25 euros and these were only 4 euros! So i bought another pair just in case! The pink, silver, and black rings were only 3 euros each. I know for sure that they sell them at least for 20 euros. I love pearl bracelets but i don't wear pear necklaces so i don't know why i bought two of them! The turquoise earrings are not something i would wear every day but i thought that they looked so cute.


I also got this 10 euro earring stand at the Chinese Wholesale Shop. It's already full of earrings. 


Black boots 30 euro. Brown over the knee boots 40 euro.


10 euro dark greyish ballarinas bought in a Monastiraki shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment